I am opposed to clothes made with animal skins
Today fashion has many good things, but it also has other things that I find even disgusting like all "modern" ones because to say something else that would be much worse than that which is dedicated to dressing with clothes made with animal skins.
Are you not smart enough to dress without cruelty?
People who complain about bulls, about dogs that leave but then they do not care to wear a coat made at the cost of the cruelty of any animal.
I think nobody should have only one good reason to buy any clothes made with animal skins but if someone is as tont @ as for it, here you have 5 good reasons not to do it , if you still have some heart if you do not have it, do not even bother to read it.
1. The animals that are killed the most to make fur coats and various boobs are the mice, squirrels, mink (the best known), l os raccoons, beavers and all exotic animals like they can be tigers, lions ... although in truth when there is someone capricious that wants some garment of any animal, none of them resists it.
2. Extinction of some animals , thanks to this disgusting practice on the part of some people that I doubt very much that it can be called like that, some animals have become extinct like the mink of the sea and the fox of the malvinas. p>
And many other species that are almost gone, such as the sea otter, the jaguar, the koala ...
3. They are locked up , 85% of the animals that kill for this purpose in addition to having a life of shit ends much worse still. Oh, but do not worry because you have a nice sweater (Note the irony)
4. 15% of the remaining animals are hunted with traps that destroy their legs that as you understand they cause great pain and sometimes even have to amputate.
5. The cruelty of his death , as those who kill them are people so civilized their death is the most painful that is to say, they die very slowly and in some occasions electrodes are inserted in the mouth and in the anus to electrocute them.
But the worst thing is that many of them are skin stripped while still alive and aware that having the blood still hot skin is much better and does not spoil.
What to do to avoid this cruelty?
Just do not buy it (And if you want to share this post much better) there are faux fur coats that will keep you the same, you will not pay a paston and you will not do that damage.
But even so I do not recommend it because one way or another they are encouraging other people to wear these clothes because those who do not know you do not know if they are made of synthetic leather or an animal.
In addition, many of us wear it, we're going to hate it, I'm sorry, but to me, anyone who wears clothes made of animal skins does not like me, I do not understand how you can wear it knowing what an animal has suffered so that you "Enjoy it", "Presumas" or "Apparent".
But beware that this does not only exist in fashion but also in cosmetics as we saw in Brands that test animals.
And you are in favor or against using clothing made with animal skins ?
Even though my position already knows what it is, All people are free to comment on my blog, whatever your opinion so do not cut.